To process your application you need to submit the below document in original and a copy of the same along with the visa application form.
NOTE: ALL THE DOCUMENTS NEED TO SUBMIT IN ORIGINAL WITH A PHOTOCOPY
1. Passport: Your passport must have more than 3 months validity beyond the date of the requested visa, with 2 blank pages to affix the visa sticker. Passport must not be more than 10 years old stop.
If you are in possession of one or more previous passports, please submit both previous and new passports.
2. UK Residence Permit: Your UK Residence permit card stamped in your passport or in the form of an identity card needs to be submitted. The validity must not be less than 3 months from the date of the requested visa.
3. Travel Plan-Itinerary: Itinerary covering the whole stay in France and Schengen places covering the dates and then places of stay.
4. Financial proofs: You need to submit a recent statement of your UK current bank account or traveler`s cheque. As a guideline, a minimum of €100= i.e. £84 – per day spent in Schemed area per person is required.
5. Hotel Booking, Copy: A reservation confirmation stating your full names, the dates of check-in and out, the hotel address, and contact details. Hotel booking should cover the whole period of your stay, in case of multiple trips to different Schengen countries.
6. Proof of Travel: A confirmation/reservation return ticket to France (plane, ferry, bus, etc.) or its booking
7. Insurance: The insurance coverage should cover the whole period of your stay however we recommend you to take annual insurance for your travel. The insurance must cover medical fees and repatriation costs of a minimum of 30,000 Euros.
In addition to the above, the following documents can be submitted wherever applicable:
Minors(Below 18 Years Old)(+)
1. Letter from the British school, original
2. A less than 3 months old official up-to-date letter from your school, college, or university stating the type of studies, details of the course, and attendance record.
3. Letter from the British school, copy
4. Birth certificate original, stating both parents’ names.
5. Birth certificate, an official translation
6. If need be, an official translation in French or English, certified as a true copy by the visa applicant`s Embassy/Consulate.
7. Parent`s valid passports or certified copies if the parents are residing abroad, original
8. If a single parent then legal documents state child custody.
9. In other circumstances like children staying with guardians, foster parents or step-parents, and others, please contact us for further documents guidance, and advice.
Student(+) 1. A Letter from the British school, college, university original a less than 3 months old official up-to-date letter from your school, college or university stating the type of studies, details of the course, and attendance record.
2. Letter from the British school, college, university copy
Spouses Of UK/EU/EEA Citizens (+)
Spouse`s original British/EU passport and original marriage certificate from the marriage registrar. If your certificate is not in English, French – must be translated into English/French and certified by your must be certified as a true copy by the Embassy/ Consulate of the country where your marriage was celebrated or by the legalization bureau of the Foreign Office in GB. Please provide BOTH original certificates (in foreign language) and original translation. These are the only documents required for this visa – plus passport, 2 photos, visa form, and payment along with photocopies (but no bank statement, no tickets/hotel, etc.)
Employment reference letter from the employer.A letter from the company stating your designation/ position, & starting date, Payslips for the last 3 months
A less than 3 months old letter specifying your professional activity, starting date, revenues from your solicitor, accountant/bank manager/local chamber of commerce and VAT certificate if applicable, original and copy
Traveling For Business/Conference(+) All above documents plus a Formal invitation letter from the French company, stating purposes and frequency of the business trip(s). You may request a ‘circulation visa’ if you can prove your frequent trips to France for professional purposes. Invitation letter copy
Retired/Pensioner/Unemployed and Single/Separated/Divorced/Widow)/ Others(+)
1. No reference letters are required. However, you can show extra documents as follows.
2. For retired or pensioner – DWP support letter/receipt, original and copy
3. For unemployed – Job seekers allowance letter/receipt, original and copy
4. For others – Govt. support receipt/council support receipt/benefit letter, original and copy.
Unemployed and Married(+)
1. If your spouse is employed a less 3 months old letter from your spouse`s employer, original
2. A less than 3 months old official up-to-date letter stating the position held within the company as well as the starting date.
3. A less than 3 months old letter from your spouse`s employer
4. If your spouse is a student then a letter from the British school
5. A less than 3 months old official up-to-date letter from your school, college or university, in general, stating the type of studies, details of the course, and attendance record.
6. Spouse`s valid passport
7. Civil Marriage Certificate
8. If your Marriage Certificate has been issued outside the European Union, it must be issued by the Marriage registrar or the government body.
9. If the marriage was celebrated in the UK by a religious authority, the marriage certificate must be paired with an official registration at the General Register Office.
10. Civil Marriage Certificate, Official Translation
11. The marriage certificate has to be in French or English, If not in English then this official translation must be certified as a true copy by the Embassy/ Consulate of the country where your marriage was celebrated or by the legalization bureau of the Foreign Office in GB